Virtual Bingo Boards!
Our next #50MD activity coming at you starting soon, how about some Special Olympics Maryland Bingo? Check back in on our social channels to get your first board tomorrow. In the meantime, look over the instructions and description of the challenge:
Special Olympics Maryland will be posting 4 Bingo Boards over the next two weeks:
- August 18th, 2020 – 50th Anniversary
- August 20th, 2020 – Virtual MOVEment
- August 24th, 2020 – Health & Wellness
- August 27th, 2020 – REMIX
- How to submit your Bingo Boards:
- If you get Bingo, you must submit a completed Bingo Board along with an image or video of you doing at least 1 Bingo tile in the winning sequence
- Comment a picture of your Bingo Board filled out and the photo/video of one Bingo Tile on the Facebook Post where that theme Bingo Board was released
- Post a picture of your Bingo Board filled out and the photo/video of one Bingo Tile in the Virtual MOVEment Facebook Group
- Post a picture of your Bingo Board filled out and the photo/video of one Bingo Tile on your social accounts and tag Special Olympics Maryland:
- Facebook: @SpecialOlympicsMD
- Twitter: @SpOlympicsMD
- Instagram: @SpOlympicsMD
- Be honest!
We won’t be checking every submitted Bingo Board to make sure it is legit, but no one likes a cheater!
There will be 1 winner per Bingo Board (one person can not win more than one Bingo Board). Each winner will receive a SOMD gift package that will be shipped directly to their house!
How to fill out your Bingo Boards:
- Print out each Bingo Board and mark up with a pen or marker and take a picture of it
- Save the Bingo Board image to your computer and use the paint tool or photo editing software to mark-up the image, then save
- Take a screenshot of the Bingo Board on your phone and use the camera app or preferred photo editing app to mark-up the screenshot, then save. Watch the tutorial below!